Saturday, October 29, 2022

poems of human nature

jacob had two wives, a poem
jacob jainson had been married
he quite wanted: a young slut's slot
he asked his wife to use her slit
she insisted, that she would not.

with much money, came happiness
he flew with slut to manchester
paid for wedding and for a house
and commuted to visit her.
__
my car stalled and also my but, a gross poem
when i feel the need to expel
i enter and sit in a stall
when i am quite constipated
my buddies, must wait while i stall

for my shame, i lie my zipper stuck
they won't know the reason that i stalled
they should think i need the privacy
while hidden in a stall that is walled....
they won't think that my "engine" had stalled

love offers compromise.
my lover offered me a compromise, she needed to finish in time. considering we often have mindless intimacy, we slid the bed under a wide table so she can type while we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment