Friday, December 28, 2018

the temptation part 3 fill in gap

continuity: after the host "isac" fake name, invited efrim to eat supper at the prayer bilding, [end of part 2]  as told here
https://thinkforyourselfn8.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-temptation-part-2.html
note: this story contains some rare words so I provided a word aid. as you read the story you can check the idea at
https://thinkforyourselfn8.blogspot.com/2018/12/rare-short-word-aid-for-story-with-idea_28.html
there
STORY part 3
efrim sat on the elevated cement porch in a white plastic chair. the bio continues "I waited outside their house ere we would go to pray. the son and dawter noticed the time on their watches so stopped playing and went inside to shower. EFRIM watched the busses pass. soon enuf pa led the son out the door. pa wore a fancy suit matching fabric for jacket and pants, like a real fop meaning he was devoted to the manner of dressing.. a white shirt I knew had a long row of buttons covered by a long narrow colorful tie. the son wore the same in his size. I wore blue pants the same one I had worn on the flight and all day. I still wore the same white button shirt. no jacket. how can I leave out? pa wore a black hat in the unique shape of his group of orthodox jews. ma and dawter stayed at home.
we walked to the nearby "shul" meaning place of prayer. pa clicked the metal protrusions in the order of the combination. then he turned the small handle and pulled the door open.  the kid ran inside and switched on the lights. I went first to the shelf found the book I had quoted and said to isac: "check I knew this section by heart correctly". he  grunted "eh?" as I handed him the book but he refused to examine the evidence. he closed the book without looking [surprising to note this action is historically accurate for several relijos jews] and I gave up trying. I looked around for something to do while I waited.
I scanned the shelves of books and found the book of rabbis about the next jewish holiday. I wuld study it ere the prayers. I also pulled out a book of "decisions" to compare.
then I opened the Talmud and instead of reading from the first lines I used the "side source." I did a boring comparison until I found the source that matched and noticed the significant EXCHANGE of laws. almost every detail in ancient Judaism was rejected and replaced with a larger number of newer BASELESS foundationless laws which are not truly jewish bkuz they are not from the ancient tradition.
the only interesting detail I found was in the section where the Talmud talked about hell I become emotional knowing that the rabbi named Maimonides had denied hell so this seemed to refute him since the tradition did teach hell after death so I went and got his book and compared the parallel and amazing  he only quoted part of the section consistently leaving out the part about fire after death at least he was consistent but that meant he refused to accept the tradition in the Talmud and acted free so we also can reject stuff and not accept the contents of the Talmud.
while I was reading pa passed by and noticed that I had more than one book he called his son "zalman" fake name. he said to zalman while I heard with my ear, "come and see when someone has more than one book he is not realy studying." wow that would prevent the kid from comparing the sources and I had just discovered the hell issue and the swap of contents simply by comparing but now the kid was educated not to compare sources and would never notice the differences and the change in the religion both in practices and in faith.
pa left me in the building while he went out the door. the door swung shut with a loud bang and I listened to the sound ebb. son was now free from watching dad and asked me what I was doing. I said I was studying and comparing the books to each other.
he instructed to put the big book on my lap.
so I pulled the chair away from the table so the huge wide book wuld pass between me and the table. it lay on my legs from knee to near the stomik shirt.
my legs did not rest on the floor bkuz the legs of the chair were longer than my legs so my shoes hung over the floor and the thighs were angled down
zalman grabbed the edge of the heavy book by my knees  and said "I don't want it to slide down" and slid it toward  my stomik while tipping the edj in his hands up so the other edyj pointed down... a near miss on my genitals but how could a kid so young think of that? was he really a little "elf" of mischief? and yet it was his suggestion to put it on my knees. this was suspicious and his next action proved my suspicion.
he started talking about discussions "what if" some body did certain actions on the shabus sabat was that a sin or not? and as he spoke on these topics his hand crept under the heavy book and he squeezed my thigh.  I was surrised that a male touch would cause me to be sek ualy aroused but the body responded and my male finger began to swell long as it is now while I type and remember the story. I was shocked that a kid his age knew these "moves" and said I bet you are nine year old--what is the relevance to my questions?--until age 13 your actions do not count as a sin if you do those things on sabat--I am truly 7 years old and even before 13 we must obey all the rules--true and if you don't then the action is not counted as a sin unless you do it age 21--you mean then all past sins are counted--no. the truth is 20 years of actions are not part of the judgement--who told you that? zalman challenged as hand advanced between my legs making contact with the bump in my pants.
his hands were hidden by the heavy book and his hand was between the book and my pants and he knew exactly the place to press his small fingers so I had reflex with a gasp of pleasure from the contact with the male finger and the pleasant amount of pressure and deciede to delay protesting his contact until I finished the topic and quoted the source "gmara Shabbos as taught by rabbi_ in yeshiva _" now I had finished the topic nad it was correct to teach the 7 year old not to touch peoples male finger even from outside the pants and yet... I believed that I was not permitted to rub my own male finger to prevent squeezing out male seed which is white. how could I lose a chance to have somebody else do it. I would benefit without touching his private parts nor requesting that he continue.  I briefly worried that he would demand "I rubbed you so you owe me rubbing mine" but refused to speak and assumed at his age he would not ask bekuz he did not want..
he continued with more "what if I do " on sabat questions while gripping my male finger not exactly pinching but grasping firmly and squeezing. and I tried to answer as best as I recalled while immensely distracted by physical pleasure.
suddenly his finger jumped towards my stomik gliding along "its" sides of the extended male finger and he announced "I know you like that. you are much softer than other men" yikes!! then I said "lean you head on my arm" refusing to agree nor tell him to stop and biting back the question how do you know about sek ual pleasure at age 7.
I also felt the seed moving through the tubes and only in a few seconds more the white man milk would spurt out of the hole at the end of the tube into my briefs. my conscious ego struggled with doubt until faith made the decision: it was a sin... for me to squeeze my own milk out therefore I must not lose the pleasure when somebody else offers the pleasure. that is exactly what relijin causes.
he leaned his head of dark hair against my right arm and his fingers slid along the extended finger bulging in my pants... it must have been less than thirty seconds from the first squeeze of the finger not counting the squeeze of the thigh and out spurted the male seed into my briefs... certainly he felt the reflex of spurting through the fabric... yet his fingers were not near the hole of the tube but slid along the sides certainly he would not get wet... and very quickly the pleasure ended as the male finger shrunk and softened from rubbery tube to sponge. the next words terrified me "now I will dry you". I turned my head in shock, efrim's  eyes opened as open from great surprise caused and he continued "you think this is my first rodeo?? I am already 7". clearly he knew more than any se ks ed student. I started stammering about drying myself but he pressed on "you cannot pray with wet underpants". I replied forcefully and my words ejaculated "seed is not like urine" uh oh I would be in big trouble for telling a child about seed. he stood up and pulled a pair of blue briefs from his pocket. lets go. I was terrified his pa would return and see him waving the briefs and know what happened and blame me for not stopping him despite the truth I had not asked for the pleasure and had not done any action at all I had been like a chair not moving only sat on. but parents would freak out... he tried  to egg and to urge me to follow him. "come quickly" he egged me on "every ell we walk, with seed on you is a sin" I doubted that bkuz seed differs from urine waste. yet his urgency made feel like an eon passed before we reached the door with the bad sign "men".
I stood up and lay the giant book on the table. zalman fake name led the way to the toilet room. I followed in horror uncertain what to do nor what would happen next. he complained about the sign on the doors of the toilet room. "why does it say the word "men" as if young don't need toilets?? and no need for a whole word! zalman continued his analysis. "enuf to write one letter "em" for male that would include all males. nd same one letter "ef" for female." I remembered one door with the letter "el" on it for lady but what about young girls? zalman was right.

he entered a stall and motioned me follow. so I did, thinking at least in here pa would not see.
also I had not changed briefs since getting on the plane and it was really important to change them after what felt like 3 days combined with the new male seed.
I stood uncertain what to do and said "I never did this before"--you are like a virgin answered zalman.
and continued give me your undershirt. i obeyed and opened all the row of plastic buttons from the slits in the shirt, pulled off my shirt from the sleeves and pulled off the relijos-rectangle I wore every day like a prayer shawl all day even when not praying... and finally pulled off the white undershirt. immediately he leaned in and sucked on a nipple like nursing nourishment from a mom... and a moment later announced "I see you are not a lady lets see what you yes are." I asked "what is your fee for drying me?"--nothing I made you wet so I must be the one to dry".
I sat on the toilet and pulled off my shoes. then the blue pants came off so I could remove the wet briefs. my desire to be correct and be recognized as right brimmed and I announced "see no yellow and no urine smell"--"I know I already told you this is not my first rodeo". he hung the blue pants on a hook on the door of the stall and I removed the wet briefs and reached to hang it on the same hook "no" zalman hissed in a whisper, "you'l get the pants wet and yu cannot pray in wet pants. he grabbed the white wet  briefs and yanked from my hand. yikes!
then he handed me what must have been his fathers dark blue briefs. I hoped washed. I sat on the toilet to pull them up. the letter "en" was embroidered on it.
WAIT he hissed in an exciting whisper "we have not yet dried your skin!"--I better dry myself" I responded reaching for the paper roll. "as if you don't know seed is too sticky for paper" scoffed zalman at my foolishness. he pressed my roled undershirt to my skin and used it to wipe the moisture from all around and  pressing it to and fro at every angle causing me to wonder how many units of erg he was working. the contact aroused me again. I guess I am not only attracted to women? or contact is different than seeing. up up the male finger went. "good now it is easier to clean" commented zalman and as the male finger swelled and the soft cloth shirt rubbed the skin dry I gasped from pleasure the male finger extended forward and continued rising upwards as it hardened and he grabbed the tube with hands and squeezed "you are really soft" he said in a surprised tone. he lifted the tube and dried from under and all angles and complained that it would be easier to clean if there were no hair. I replied that was my "fur". he giggled and said you are like a fox. and young zalman added to my surprise "I had fun". finally he was satisfied I was dry he gave me the blue briefs back. and I sat down and inserted my legs through the holes. luckily the size was too big not too small so it fit me. next I pulled on the pants. I reached for the relijos rectangle of fabric and zalman protested "you cant wear it directly on yur skin that is why you must have undershirt in between" so he grabbed away the shawl. so I obeyed and pulled the sleeves of the button shirt over my arms and he buttoned from the top button down inserting button by botton thru the slit in the shirt to close the shirt.as his hands neared my pants again my male finger swelled big again this proved I was gay bkuz despite no contact... yet swelling for sek s and as expected he pulled the shirt down to straighten the shirts wrinkles flat and leaned in on my bumpy pants and I responded in reflex with a sigh of pleasure. z. hugged me for a long time the pleasure so great I could not think of anything nor know how much time passed and then BANG the door opened. and he jumped back and said you go out first.
 I left the stall and went to wash my hands as the echo of the door ebbed. I felt amazed that in my year of marriage I never ever enjoyed a hug with my rude snappy wife as I enjoyed hugging this 7 year old boy surely I was gay... but I would fib if anybody asked.
anyway after washing my hands I left the toilet room and returned to the book and surprise it was that same "shul" bilding as planned father in law dinner.
he grabbed a book and around ten minutes later the room filled up and we all prayed.  the many people in the narrow room changed the air to fug and I wished they had at least one fan to stir the stale warm air called fug.   and after the traditional prayers I stayed for dinner and introduced zalman pa to my father in law. ma-in-law thanked everyone who "who had to fag" in preparing this supper. I thought that word was only for people like me.  one very old fey lady sat across from me. witchy wife arrived at the expected time and et with the group. after we were fed she complained that I looked fat. I answered "you are such a fud  bkuz I only et a few chicken legs.  she would not stop and at the end of supper, wen I borrowed a jacket for the cold eve, she commented that I did not need a jacket because the walk is not far and added "too bad they had to fry the chicken so that size better have an "ex" with the "el". I shot back "stop annoying me or you will BE  the "ex". I felt so annoyed that I wished that meal was a "foy" the last farewell meal, so i would never see my foe again. but she would not stop instead adding that  I must be fou meaning drunk to talk like that. then we walked home as described already in part 4 published earlier.  a few posts ago called
https://thinkforyourselfn8.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-temptation-continued.html
continues

No comments:

Post a Comment