Tuesday, January 2, 2018

bob's toy a poem

Bob wanted me to buy a certain toy
i said i will check if the price is high
bob wanted me to promise i would buy
after he heard no he began to cry

"for yourself you got an expensive car"
"the car is for our family of four"
i said  to avoid another word-war
i feared in my core from the fight before

"he replied "you truly do not love me
i said that is not the meaning of love
loyalty and caring that is true luv
you have boots to protect you like a glove

i want the radio controlled toy car
much more than the boots which i got from you
he shouted. i replied if that is true
bad judgement showed me if your wisdom grew

also the money for rent is well spent
bob argued "what about moms fancy  jewels
"those were not necessary you are fools
"but for you to be born those are the rules"

in my heart i knew my son bob was right
marriage is the same as a whore for fun
pay the woman for s-ex to have a son
now things became clear same as the bright sun/son.

No comments:

Post a Comment