Friday, October 18, 2019

"joy for bible" day

dear diary.
as the date for another jew-festival is nearing, i remember the rare joyful memory that i could never speak about. until now.
i had recently started the third grade. the night was festival named "sim-hat tora" meaning "the joy of the bible." the men were dancing in the jew-church. they danced in a circle while some held the scrolls. the women sat on chairs along the walls.
i felt hungry as explained in the long supplement- stay focused on this story. so only read the supplement later. please not now. so i walked away from the dancing. i was planning to walk home and eat regular food. that means unsweetened cheer-ee-o-s with milk, since my neglectful parents refused to feed me at a normal time, that day, with nourishing food meaning chicken as new-york-state law required daily.
on the lawn of the jew-church, many children ran, to-and-fro. i had been the only kid my age inside with adults while others, old enuf to be away from parents  were allowed to play. i discovered that i was treated different and that hurt. I had "already" turnd seven years a few days before this festival.
anyway a younger girl came to me, she was only six years old, yet already taller than myself, and said "you look cute". i replied that i dont want to play because i feel hungry. so she ran to her big sister and we walked to their home. it was on the street, number 241 street, in the bronx. [near south-broadway which is a stupid name for that street that is very far "north" from the street named simply "broadway". an absird name.] while walking, they told me their real names which are not "adina and atara". at their house the girls gave me a plate with chikkin and cooked vejtables. and a cup with wine with 12% alcohol for the ceremonial blessing said before the meal.
when i finished eating and drinking i thanked them. adina, who must have been age six years, grabbed my left jaw and turned my face and pressed her lips on my lips. my first real kiss. i must be the youngest third grader to kiss. the sensation of soft moist lips was pleasant and enjoyment. yes a truly joyful "festival of joy".
i rotated on my chair to face her and to enjoy the youthful kiss. however  this joy was soon joined by anther additional sensation. her small hand moved to a certain place where i was convinced, there i was not allowed to touch. she leaned her young weight below my zipper. the pressure caused a response similar to inflation of a balloon. that pressure and inflation also felt pleasant. the pleasure was much more intense than the enjoyment i felt from the kiss on the lips.
soon i felt the inflated-male-finger filled my clothes and did not have any place to lengthen by inflating. the young girl knew how to handle this. she rotated the finger same as the hands of a clock and that pressure was very pleasant. truly the joy of the joy-bible day.
then adina, age six years, told her older sister, perhaps age 14?, saying "i told you from age nine the pen, is, functions.
atara, not her real name, explained that at my age there would be no chance of pregnancy and that she wanted to see if her body functioned. they had chosen a "younger specimen" for the first experiment, so while my parents and their's 4 were dancing at the jew-church, we lay on the floor of the narrow shower room. i lay on my back and considering we were in the shower room that is the place normal to remove clothing. the teen climbed on top of my shirt and slowly lowered her stomach onto the male-finger. i could see that this teen was not a boy. the younger sister, adina not her real name, urged "atara dont be scared, he is younger than you". slowly her slot and socket slid down like an envelope around the male-finger. less pleasure than the squeeze, a few minutes before this, yet it was very special emotionally. her socket fit loosely around the male finger. i was curious what the point of this was, while enjoying the warmth, until... she began moving like a rocking chair as she sat over me. i did not understand that she was moving to cause certain pleasure places in her body. felt very good for me. so much enjoyment that i did not know where i was, anymore. after a long time passed, atara announced, "yup this works. and you better visit tomorrow".
as she stood, her stomik rose up the pole of the male-finger. she grabbed a towel from the shelf and dried the man finger. that also was enjoyment. then we dressed and walked back to the jew-church where the adults were still dancing. along the walk she explaind that these pleasures were the actins that married couples did nad that ever since her first period she felt that using that body pary was important yet she was scared of boys her age and the pain associated with the first opening,  so until her younger sister found aa short young nine year old she had waited worried that her monthly blood might noy continue kuz she needs to use that part. I did not correct those two errors kuz I was mostly like the "cat who enjoys when you pet him" and more importantly now that I understood what this "plug action was" now I felt like a MAN adult, instead of running with the kids on the lawn.
i sat on a chair beside the women watching the sweaty adults, and thinking about the most joyful "joy of bible day" ever.
for me it had been a truly joyful evening. and now that i knew their address and that all four of our parents prayed for many hours, it was not the only meeting. obviously pa forced me to sit beside him during prayers but other years at dancing I could meet them until grade 8 see that diary. also when the adults slept Saturday afternoon I had almost weekly "conjugal visits with their nebor who met me at their house" once a month atara for her belief and the other weeks the nebbor not named julee jum.
yes "older girls"  is far more pleasant proving the idea of the six year-old girl was absolutely correct in her plans and predictions. the experiment was a success and was worth repeating.
SUPPLEMENT for background.
I will publish in a few days. now for this story. if you have not yet read? please enjoy diary story above.

No comments:

Post a Comment