Wednesday, November 28, 2018

a powerful sad song

note this song makes me cry so let the tears flow.
intro.  this is a song inspired by end song in chinese video about depressed people and suicide hotline who themselves in the end suicide self. if find melody, these adjusted lyrics words match melody or simply loose rhyme
1 very slow: "is life only,, a series of struggles
is courage only,,  for our worried souls?
+slow pace "all walking this path of no-return
as our fates OCCUR-
faced-with endless, troubles and doubts-
we struggle more and MORE.
2 high part [from Chinese song] "in a life- of dark and light
who knows my worries?
in a life- of fast and SLOW,
who hears my cry?
[again high] "in a life- of ups and downs-
who knows my worries?
in a life, of stop and GO
who? [rising tone] understands... to help me.
note: the melody alone makes me cry and the words so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment