Sunday, July 16, 2017

the marriage poem rhyme

Bob wanted me, to buy a certain toy
I said "i will check if the price is high."
bob wanted me, to promise i would buy
after he heard "no", he began to cry:

"for yourself you bought an expensive car."
"no. it is for, our family of four,"
I said to avoid another word-war.
I feared in my core, from the fight before.

bob replied, "you truly do not love me."
I said "that is not the meaning of love,
loyalty with caring, that is true luv.
you have boots to protect you like a glove."

"please buy the radio-controlled toy car
I want it much more than the boots from you,"
he shouted. but i said "if that is true,
bad judgement shows me if your wisdom grew+

"also the money for rent is well spent!"
bob argued "what about moms fancy jewels!
that is not necessary! you are fools!"
"no. for you to be born, those are the rules!"

in my heart i knew, my son bob was right
marriage jewels are like "pay a whore for fun"
pay the woman for zex to have a son
now things became clear same as the bright son.

No comments:

Post a Comment