Wednesday, July 29, 2020

the strangest break up?



the strangest break up?
peter's girlfrend patricia [not real names] was talking to peter about some religious idea. as he tried to suggest evidence that challenged her opinion... he noticed that she "continued talking" not replying to his comment and worse even saying stuff that relied on the assumption that he had challenged.... same as a man and a woman each played on me in the past.
this time pete stopped her and said "Pat, i feel like you dont hear me"--pat: "wait, i am in the middle"--pete: "just one question, in the middle of a dialog?"--pat: "just hear me out."--pete:"no. i dont wanna hear a lecture"--pat: "let me finish!" peter: "i am leaving kuz we are not communicating". 
as peter stood and walked to the door, she offered: "i get your point. come into the bedroom."--pete: [probably thinking she wrongly thinks i dont wanna talk kuz i want hugs] "please... that is not sincere.... you just want me to stay, but you dont want that."--Pat: "YOU IDIOT !! that is the only thing i wanted today, that is the reason i memorized that "opinion article" so you would not notice what i was leading towards."--Pete: "well... i guess we can stop pretending and meet when you are in the mood."--Pat: "starting NOW you foolish-nerd."
inspired by song "tell my lies" sung by my idol tisdale "dont tell me your leaving" and "make up some stupid story".

No comments:

Post a Comment