Monday, December 2, 2019

the thought of knifing a baby

when i think about myself and my own life and realize that relijin CHANGED me from a good nature... my nature was "NEVER hurt anybody" as nature not because the TEACHER said dont push people down" it does not say that but even me with that nature never to push nor hit and i knew NOT to use a knife to cut any person yet even me the religion swayed that i almost KNIFING used a knife to cut my own son for the religious circumcision of "abraham" jew/christian/islam, when the baby is healthy and no "surgery" situation, i feel awful that i was swayed to harm my own son... i feel so bad about myself that i can barely leave bed except to warn others not to be swayed.
if you believe in religion... still wait and the son will choose which ideas he will believe and if he will cut himself. not when the baby cant agree not when the child cant choose nor resist or can be swayed without knowing the harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment