Monday, February 28, 2022

caveboy with lepird chapter one zebra and pa

 caveboy with lepird
my legs were hurting. our group of men had been walking for a long time trying to find a big meaty animal to cookfor the group and wives. the bottom of my feet did not hurt. but the muscles in my legs did. pa yelled at me again to stay with the group but my child legs had smaller strides then each of the adults ten steps for them were much longer than my own in the same time and the strain was adding up.
for the first time in my life i "thought" something... how did other child legs stay with the group only MY pa was yelling at me! so i looked around and saw i was the only child in the group. 
i grunted to the man nearest me "where your son."
he grunted back "leg short."
hmm.
i stopped. again pa yelled at me to stay with group. i grunted "you must be like him young in cave."
pa grunted "i will hit you again".
again? i recalled how he got angry i did not know what i did wrong but he hot me.
i continued... thinking! staying mear a man who treated me different from other parents was bad. and in a way that caused me pain in my legs and painful hits that must stop and end.
i "decided" a decision for the first time ever. i must not stay near this man. 
i ran from the group and just ran and ran. 
soon i saw animals a group of white zebra with stripes like tigers on the white skin. the white was easy to see and i predicted they would soon end and never have any future for themseleves they could not hide. yet the man group had not found them.
i looked for a lady zebra. what was a lady zebra? the one with the tubes of milk. so i looked under each zebra and soon found one. i came near one at the edge of the group and it looked at me and laughed. it snorted in ridicule a real snort and i knew its ridicule "look at that little man so weak." the others snorted too. 
as i neared it it snorted "you cant scare me you lil man!" i put my mouth on the tube and sucked warm milk. my new "mam" ignored this and munched grass.
suddenly i heard a growl. for the first time EVER i thought about hunting. when WE man hunt we are silent but that DUMB animal just revealed its location! the zebra could flee and did! i oredicted the zebra could not hide and the lepird and man would eat them until none remained yet the dumb eaters would also end because they would warn the few that remained and die of hunger.
i was wrong. it growled because it KNEW it ran faster and could warn them and STILL CATCH THEM IN THE CHASE.
i discovered the zebra could not hide but it ran faster than me. my legs already ached so the lepird reached me first... chomp... i awoke in my cave. day one.
i was laying on the smooth part of a cave that i guessed a river had made, before the water ran away. i was shivering from cold. i looked at my ma and pa they had mammooth wool fur but only for themselves. not for me.
well they had fur all night now they should give me a "turn" to divide the time and use. i pulled the fur off my pa. he yelled at me and i grunted "my turn". he threatened to hit me again so i gave it back.
then he saw light at thhe end of the tunnel and grunted "we go hunt"
i argued grunting "small leg". he grabbbed a branch and walked toward me ready to hit me swinging the branch i remembered last time he waved the branch and i had then recalled the pain of the hit and grunted surrender... but NOT THIS TIME. i grabbed the nearest BIG stone and ran at his tall thick hairy muscular legs and aimed carefully SMACK the branch hit me over the shoulder and on my back and the pain BURNT but at the same time i gasped from pain he hollered too mt stone had at the same time slammed into his knee.
the branch dropped as pa swayed unable to balance on one leg. i could stop i had won VICTORY!! or... i again started thinking when HE hit me he did not stop just because i cried in pain. i must not stio when i hit him.
SMACK again my stone slammed into the same knee and this time the knee crunched.
his screams indicated pain the size of a mammoth!
he was getting the pain that he gave i repeatedly hammered the same injured place same as he hammered me with a branch. this was justice not revenge.
 ma was watching she swung her hands indicating she enjoyed watching her man in pain. i invented the word sadist for her because her name was sady.
i grunted "you are sadist".
she corrected me "wrong i sady not sadist."
i grunted "you both."
two man with long branches and sharp rocks tied on them entered before she could argue.
they grunted "where is dave/"
i pointed to pa. he was rolling on the floor crying showing great pain. i did not enjoy his suffering like my ma. i was not a sadist but i pressed my lips together in a line pain for pain is balance and justice.
a man grunted "he useless. no food." the pair jabbed the sharp spears into pa. i was shocked and surprised... i felt horror that they killed their own man... but i felt GREATER horror... i felt a feeling that i did not expect. my mind said "he deserved pain not death. killing THIS man was wrong" but me feelings said "joy relief nor more hits". obviously both were correct and the joy was stronger. also the pair was correct too. now that he could not hunt he was eating without giving so that was not justice. then a new thought "i had indirectly caused his death." still that man staying a live was impossible so no other option.
meanwhile the pair was looking back and forth at each other and at my ma.
the man named irg grunted "she lonely." the man named ing grunted "we can share her." 
irg grunted i will gard the opening and then we take turns. ing grunted agreement and that he would "just be a minute."
i laughed... for the first time ever... the first ever private joke. yes he would be finished very soon.
he grunted at ma "you alone." she uncovered herself sliding down the fur belt. he was closer than close. and ma said "i always wanted you more than dave."
he ignored her and just moved like jumping while they stood. i counted the jumps at fifteen i stopped.
ma grunted "you not real man."
anyway it was time to switch. ing pulled his fur belt on and walked to the opening. he saw a man walking near and said "we are waiting for dave." the man outside left away. irg uncovered his belt and grunted "my turn" my ma said "i hope you more time i only started."
i was shocked she had not grunted!
that is why i could THINK.
ma was the first true human she could speak but not think. i had evolved beyond her and i COULD.
when irg was finished ma was angry. as he turned away she swung the sharp stone... the same sharp stone that she used for cutting mammoth muscle at irg's kneck. she had waited to surprise him. the stone cut into his neck... she had knifed his neck! again i felt horror but not at his death at my "joy for a meal". i felt horror that i felt that. 
another man named gir came to the opening. "you must join hunt."
ing grunted "i can share. we share food." he ppointed at pa. the two man hid in the cave for some time. the other hunters had left away so the pair carried pa to their cave and probably ate breakfast with no need to hunt mammoth.
meanwhile ma made a fire and cut irg to peices and roasted him over the fire for herself. when sshe was finished cooking she started biting and i grunted "give me.'
she grunted "i cook i eat you no cook you no eat." i felt so angry i needed to call her a mean word but i never heard a mean word so i invented one "BITCH". she shrugged not recognizing the word and enjoyed her cooke man muscle.
she teased "you can eat man man." and pointed at the part that ma did not have. i was hungry so i took the long chunk and held it over the fire the first roasted hotdog.
ma copied my laugn and grunted "lil man ate man man ha ha!"
i argued "no waste food."
when we finished eating ma said "many rock you clean cave."
i argued "cave can have rock."
ma grunted and started yelling in an awful scream "clean cave." i refused so she screamed and hollered and yelled the noise was so annoying and for very long time i surrendered. i lifted two rocks. she held the long hunting spear ready in case i would use the stones against her in revenge for making me clean. she had thought? no just survival instinct.
she did not deserve pain. still she must not live and continue making me clean rocks. because caves can have rocks because it is a cave!
when i carried the rocks out i continued walking away and decide not to return to that evil slave lady. so i walked into the woods.
to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment