Thursday, September 26, 2019

card game awards

did you know? one of the awards is named "expedition leader." it is in the packet of card games that are included in the Microsoft operating system [windows ten etc.] named "solitaire collection. this is the award for "tripeaks" card game when removing 14 cards in a row very rare and more than the total of 13 cards for each shape [I mean ace until king of each shape: clover or hearts etc. each 13].
when I play the game sin the collection I never had an opportunity I mean never noticed  cards that are this series. so when today I claim I achieved 14 in a row I feel disappointed that the computer did not register the rare achievement. I could lie that on my first day I got "beginners luck" but only today when I counted 14 and checked I saw it was not registered.
I guess "challenges" are separate and I must ask? if I have the reward or not can I buy anything? will an additional person bleed either way if I have t or not? truth I cointed 14 and fr  truth want oit because t is rae but not important in contrast to the bleeding baby in infant circumcision. that is the important issue save baby from knife and DETER parents.
was the mass murder performed by the Nazis bad? no doubt and yet they were getting rid of the jews who do and teach baby cutting.... I would be happier had the bad Nazis been defeated a few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment